Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Sense An Excuse Coming On......

I could say I'm sorry but that would be redundant so let's just begin again. But where do you begin, not at the beginning that's too early. Let's just join the story already in progress. I'm telling you it's a wonder I can walk and talk at all. Yesterday I went to perhaps the 3rd happiness place on earth. ANTROPOLOGIE. When you enter the store you are enveloped in this womanly goodness - you feel all sexy - it's very cool. Everything is quite dear but when you're there it all seems rather reasonable. Before I knew it I had purchased a huge carpet bag and a pair of pants and I walked out a changed girl.

But I digress, this tale is about Black Ink. Anyway you get almost the same feeling when you enter my store - Antropologie Lite - potent but not as expensive. I have been putting out lots of new papers. October Afternoon and their lovely "Ducks in a Row," "Cherry Hill" and "Detours." All these lines have yummy embellishments and accessories. I love October Afternoon paper, it's very clean just like your Aunt Blanche's kitchen. As my husband does not do computers, I'll reveal that I've ordered the brand new OA. It's just lickable. The fall line-up also includes some Basic Grey, MME, Pink Pasiliee, Making Memories and Cosmo Cricket. It's almost more than I can take.

I'm going to post this now as something odd is happening and my autosave has failed. But I'll be back soon......

cheers
Bev

2 comments:

  1. I bet Aunt Blanche always had a cookie jar full of big sugar cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king

    ReplyDelete